Sugar Swings! Serve Some: 8 Treats all Red, White & Blue - Happy 4th of July!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

8 Treats all Red, White & Blue - Happy 4th of July!


So I had hoped to have one more 4th of July post before the big day, but alas, life gets in the way.  I did look back and I seem to have a thing for these colors because as you'll see there's lots of red, white and blue all over here.  

Like these baked wheat donuts with sprinkles (above) - Plain glazed donuts, blah.  Add sprinkles and SuperFunHappyTime.

AND

these Little Uncle Sam cupcakes - I promise no fondant was harmed in the creation of these little guys.


Some sweet and salty pretzel snacks (using goldfish crackers) - Red, white and blue goldfish?? Win, win, and win.


More baked donuts - ok ok these are more red, white, and teal but look how cute they are! Again, sprinkles!


 Ice cream topped angel food cupcakes (the color au natural).  Seriously one of the best cupcakes I've ever made. For reals.


 Flag pretzel snacks - Please excuse my obsession with all things sweet and salty!


Red, white, and blue madeleines (also made with natural food colors) - Make these now!


Some marshmallow candy cupcakes - aka bite sized fun!


 Thanks for indulging my perusal down red, white and blue lane.  Hope you all have an awesome 4th of July holiday to those who celebrate!

1 comment :

  1. I love all your red, white and blue treats! Pinned for next year =o)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you or any feedback...make sure are signed in so I can reply back!